Hello & welcome! I’m glad you’ve moseyed on to this page to learn a bit more about whose writing you’re reading. The true “About Me” section is in each post I write.
My name is Kaitlin. I am here to share the story God is writing in the pages of my life-book. I was born & raised in the Carolinas, where the weather is unpredictable, SunDrop is a thing & there’s a church on every street corner. Up until age 20, my life was controlled by what decisions my parents made… divorce, drugs, rash remarriage, a baby out of wedlock, etc. The phrase, “The plot thickens,” is the story of my life, although it’s more like a multi-layered onion, so, “The onion thickens.”
Quick fun facts about me:
- I am an introvert. I get pretty uncomfortable in groups & recharge by being alone.
- I am an artist. I’ve tried a few different avenues for selling my work, but haven’t found the right one just yet.
- I have my Bachelors degree in Human Services.
- My immediate family does not consist of a dad, mom & siblings. My immediate family includes my grandmother, sister, aunt, uncle & their sons + wives & kids.
- My current song obsessions are:
- Different by Micah Tyler
- Out of Hiding by Steffany Gretzinger
- Real Love by Blanca
- Reckless Love by Cory Asbury
- My current studies are:
- Reading through the New Testament
- Bible Study Group: Redeemed by Angela Thomas-Pharr
I LOVE journaling by hand, but felt it was time to start sharing my heart a little more publicly. I hope you can find comfort here, as well as hope, epiphanies, blessings, and more.